Its a WIP so I've got the following outstanding design activies:-
1) Test it at depth, the assembly has been down to 30m not turned on, next step, turn it on!
2) Add more battery power... I've got a longer piece of tube coming and hope to fit 4 batteries in for a run time of 2hrs. Maybe upgrade the batteries to a higher mAh
3) Goodman handle, probably make a soft one, cheapest one in the UK is £28 ( $44) which is nearly half the cost of the build ( total £50) !
I've bought some maglite clamps which look pretty profession for mounting the light on a handle...
WALL MOUNTING CLAMPS ASXD026
I've yet to use them.
4) The battery compartment is a bit messy, it needs sorting out.
5) Fix one end of the tube, probably the end with the wire, as I can see the cable pulling the bung out...? Maybe the pressure will keep it in, who knows.. Might do a pull test on my next deepish dive.
Arduino (2) Arduino Compass (6) bh1750fvi-e (1) Buoyancy Underwater (1) Button SPG (1) Cree Dive Light (7) Dive Light (17) DIY (6) DIY Camera Float (1) flood (1) Goodman handle (3) Laser Pointer (1) Leak detector (1) Oxygen Analyser - Greisinger GOX 100 (1) RIG (1) screenshot (1) sony action cam (4) SONY HDR-AS15 Action Cam (5) Torch burn time (1) triple XML U2 (1) Trustfire battery (1) Underwater (4) underwater camera (1) VIDEO (4) Video light (6) XML (3) Xtar battery (1)